Frequently Asked Questions
If we cancel the trip because of weather conditions we offer you a chance to reschedule your trip or a full refund if that isn’t possible (please see Terms & Conditions)
Sorry, under the NZ Sale of liquor Act 2012 we are not licensed for alcohol consumption including BYO.
- Bring sun and wind protection, food if you need more than coffee or tea and biscuits.
- If you haven’t booked rod and bait you need to bring your own.
- Something to take your catch home in (small chilly bin or similar).
- Bring swimming gear and towel, camera, sun and wind protection.
- Half day charters, Casual fishing trips and sightseeing trips are from 4-5 hours in duration.
- Full day bookings are from 8 to 10 hours.
- Casual fishing trips generally depart at 08:30am, variation on this will be advised prior to the trip.
- West Coast Sightseeing trips depart at 10:00 am.
- For all trips we recommend you are there 15 minutes prior to departure.