Five hour boat tour departing from and returning to Whangaparapara with morning tea and lunch on board.
Port Fitzroy Harbour Explorer Cruise
(Onboard Lunch Included)
- Adult from 1 July 2023 to 30 June 2024 Aged 16+ years
- Child from 1 July 2023 to 30 June 2024 Ages 5 - 15 years
- Infant Ages under 5 years
If it’s a little too windy out on the coast you can still enjoy a great cruise within the beautifully sheltered Port Fitzroy Harbour.
Make a day of it and incorporate a visit to ‘Glenfern Sanctuary’ – the Barrier’s amazing bird lovers wonderland. Visit Motu Kaikoura to fee the snapper. We’ll find a nice sheltered spot for your on-board lunch and explore the far reaches of this spectacular harbour paradise.
Include a guided tour of Glenfern Sanctuary (optional extra $25 pp. Minimum 4 people) Hear the birdsong and experience some of Aotea’s most endangered species on our 2km loop track through pristine native bush.
Departs by arrangement from Port FitzRoy Wharf or Glenfern Sanctuary.
- See the sights of Fitzroy Harbour
- Lunch on board – please advise special dietary requirements on booking. (We endeavour to meet your needs but if you are at risk of serious allergic reaction to some foods you should consider bringing your own)
- Minimum 4 adults, Maximum 12 persons
- Subject to suitable weather conditions